Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2018-01-12

I Roy & The Aggrovators - Can't Conquer Rasta




Justice LP, 1977

A1) I-Roy - Them Can't Conquer Rasta
A2) I-Roy - Jamaican Colly
A3) I-Roy - It Rough Down Ya
A4) I-Roy - Rasta Love Universally
A5) I-Roy - Wise Man A Rasta Man
A6) I-Roy - Big Eel
B1) The Aggrovators - Them Can't Conquer Rasta Dub
B2) The Aggrovators - Jamaican Colly Dub
B3) The Aggrovators - It Rough Down Ya Dub
B4) The Aggrovators - Rasta Love Universally Dub
B5) The Aggrovators - Wise Man A Rasta Man Dub
B6) The Aggrovators - Big Eel Dub

Vocals: I Roy
Backing Band: The Aggrovators
Drums: Santa Davis & Sly Dunbar
Bass: Robbie Shakespeare
Lead Guitar: Earl Chinna Smith
Rhythm Guitar: Tony Chin & Bo Peep
Organ: Ian Winter & Ossie Hibbert & Augustus Pablo
Piano: Keith Sterling
Horns: Tommy McCook & Bobby Ellis & Lennox Brown

Produced by: Bunny Lee
Mixed by: Prince Jammy
Mixed at: King Tubby's (Kingston, JA)