Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2018-10-27

A. Doeman - Jah Jah Come Now



I And I Sound LP, 198X

A1) Cast Your Bread Upon The Water + Version
A2) Jah Jah Come Now
A3) Version
A4) Mighty Mighty High
B1) Jah Is To Be Praised
B2) Version
B3) Heavenly Father
B4) Version
B5) What A Dreadful Set Of Them + Version

Backing Vocals: Ras Michael
Guitar: Natty James
Percussion: Ras Michael, I & I
Synthesizer: Natty James
Flute: Eugene Ruffin
Clarinet: Eugene Ruffin
Additional Instruments: Fabian Cooke, Paris Treantafeles, The Wackie'S Rhythm Force, I & I Sound, Steve Potters & The Roots Radics

Recorded at: Bullwackies, I & I Sound
Mixed by: Paris Treantafeles, I & I, Douglas Levy
Engineered by: Bullwackie, Fabian Cooke, I & I