Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2018-11-08

V.A. - Original Foundation Deejays



Attack CD, 2008

Record date: 197X

CD1:
 1) Dennis Alcapone - Not To Proud To Beg
 2) Prince Jazzbo - Straight To I Roy's Head
 3) I Roy - Straight To Prince Jazzbo's Head
 4) Clint Eastwood - What A Man Hard Fe Dead
 5) I Roy - Alright Alright
 6) U Brown - Watch What Is Going On
 7) U Roy - Gorgon Wise
 8) Big Joe - In The Ghetto
 9) Trinity - Psalms
10) Dennis Alcapone - In The Morning
11) Clint Eastwood - Caroline
12) Hugh Brown - The Big Licking Stick
13) I Roy - Queen Of The Minstrels (Version)
14) I Roy - Heavy Like Lead
15) U Roy - Hold On
16) Prince Jazzbo - Freedom
17) Dillinger - Clock
18) Dillinger - Regular Girl
19) I Roy - Acting Strange
20) Jah Stitch - King Of The Arena

CD2:
 1) Jah Stitch - Give Jah The Glory
 2) Clint Eastwood - Step It In A Zion
 3) I Roy - Angel
 4) Big Joe - Trying To Wreck
 5) Dillinger - Roots Natty Congo
 6) Trinity - Give A Helping Hand
 7) Prince Jazzbo - I Bust It In The Name Of Jah
 8) I Roy - Set Up Yourself
 9) I Roy - Sata
10) U Roy - Joyful Dread
11) Jah Stitch - Ragga Muffin Style
12) Jah Stitch - Make A Joyful Noise
13) The Aggrovators - Trying To Wreck
14) Prince Jazzbo - 3 Wise Shepherds
15) Trinity - Three Piece Suite
16) Dillinger - Tickle Me
17) Dillinger - Never Take A Life
18) Trinity - Kendall Crash
19) Prince Jazzbo - Let Them See

Produced by: Bunny Lee