Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2020-04-22

Horace Andy - Jah Is The One



Attack CD, 2008

CD1:
 1) Thankyou Lord
 2) Bless You
 3) True Love Shine Bright
 4) Forward Home
 5) Goodnight My Love
 6) Take My Hand
 7) Better Collie
 8) Man To Man
 9) Natural Mystic
10) Ain't No Sunshine
11) I've Got To Get Away
12) Riding For A Fall
13) Crime Don't Pay
14) Rain From The Skies
15) It's Gonna Be Dread
16) Love Of A Woman
17) Soddom And Gomorrah
18) Beware
19) Pure Rankin
20) Our Jamaican National Heroes

CD2:
 1) It Grieve My Heart
 2) Leaders Of Babylon
 3) Something On My Mind
 4) My Guiding Star
 5) Do Right
 6) Don't Try To Use Me
 7) Set Me Free
 8) I Love My Life
 9) I've Been Around
10) Totally Free
11) Modern Babylon
12) This World
13) You Are My Angel
14) Just Say Who
15) Sky Larking
16) Money Money
17) Zion Gate
18) Liberation
19) Jah Is The One
20) Ain't No Sunshine (Remix)

Produced by: Bunny Lee
Recorded at: King Tubbys