Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2020-09-14

Gregory Isaacs - Love Songs: The Boxset

Jet Star CD, 2006
::: FAST MIRROR :::

CD1:
 1) Substitute
 2) Soon Forward
 3) Once Ago
 4) Love Is Overdue
 5) Don't Go
 6) Hush Darling
 7) If I Don't Have You
 8) Lets Dance
 9) My Only Lover
10) Lonely Soldier
11) Front Door
12) Night Nurse
13) Love Me With Feeling
14) Yes I Do
15) What A Feeling
16) Tune In
17) Sunday Morning
18) Top Ten
19) Objection Overruled
20) Permanent Lover

CD2:
 1) Smile
 2) Unforgettable
 3) My Number One
 4) Especial Guest
 5) Mistake
 6) Don't Believe In Him
 7) Coming Home
 8) Me You Looking For
 9) Here By Appointment
10) I Will Return
11) If Tomorrow Never Comes
12) Mellow Mood
13) New Lover
14) Hold Tight
15) Lonely Days
16) Sun Shines For Me
17) Lovers Magic
18) One More Chance
19) Addicted To You
20) If You See My Mary

CD 3:
 1) Sister Love
 2) Mr. Brown
 3) Ba-Da
 4) Looking Back
 5) Late At Night
 6) Miss Touch And Go
 7) Rose In Your Garden
 8) Bouncing Ball
 9) Just Because I'm Shy
10) Hey Girl
11) Goosie Gander
12) My Native Women
13) Can't Give You My Love Alone
14) Can't Stay Away
15) Lonely Teardrops
16) Spend The Night
17) I'm Leaving
18) Be True To Me
19) Gimme Gimme
20) Story Book Children