Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2020-11-24

Prince Far I - Free From Sin

Trojan LP, 1979

Record date: 1979

A1) Free From Sin
A2) When Jah Ready You Got To Move
A3) Call On I In Trouble
A4) Don't Deal With Folly
B1) Light Of Fire
B2) Reggae Music
B3) Go Home On The Morning Train
B4) Siren
B5) I And I Are The Chosen One

Vocals: Prince Far I
Bass: Flabba Holt
Drums: Style Scott
Lead Guitar: Sowell & Chinna
Rhythm Guitar: Bingy Bunny
Keyboards: Bobby Kalphat & Easy Snappin'
Percussions: Bongo Herman & Ras Menilik Dacosta
Horns: Bobby Ellis & Deadly Headly
Strings: Sowell

Produced by: Prince Far I
Engineered by: Sylvan Morris & Errol Brown
Recorded at: Harry J's & Treasure Isle