Injil

"Unu have heard that it were said - 'Love thy companion an hate thy enemy.' But I-man tell unu, that unu might be childran fe your Faada Who are ina Heaven - love your enemies, an bless them who curse unu, an do fine fe them who hate unu, an pray becau them who persecute unu; fe HIM send forth Sun pon evil ones an pon goodly ones, an sends rain pon righteous ones an pon sinners. If unu love them who love unu what reward do unu have? How about tax collectors - wouldn't them do that? An if unu greet only your bredren what superiority do unu mek? How about sinners - wouldn't them do that? Thus like unto your Heavenly Faada were perfect - be perfect ones." SELAH.

2023-07-26

Various - Old To The New Steelie And Clevie [Deluxe Edition] (VP-17 North Parade CD, 2008)

::: DOWNLOAD :::

Record date: 197X-200X

CD1 - New:
 1) J.C. Lodge & Junior Kelly - Love You Like That (Disc One)
 2) Culture & Anthony B - Two Sevens Clash
 3) Sean Paul & Sasha - I'm Still In Love With You
 4) The Mighty Diamonds & Luciano - Identity
 5) Barrington Levy & Cecile - My Woman
 6) Beres Hammond & U Roy - Ain't That Loving You
 7) Culture - I Am Not Ashamed
 8) Mykal Rose - Rent Man
 9) Richie Stephens - How Could I Leave
10) Freddie McGregor - Should I
11) George Nooks - Left With A Broken Heart
12) Glen Washington - Money In My Pocket
13) Barrington Levy - My Woman
14) J.C. Lodge - Someone Loves You Honey

CD2 - Old:
 1) J.C. Lodge & Prince Mohammed - Someone Loves You
 2) Culture - Two Sevens Clash
 3) Marcia Aitken & Trinity - I'm Still In Love With You
 4) Identity - The Mighty Diamonds
 5) Barrington Levy & Kojak & Liza - My Woman / Ten Thousand Woman
 6) Dennis Brown & Kojak & Liza - Ain't That Loving You
 7) Culture & I Roy - I'm Not Ashamed
 8) Black Uhuru & Jah Gundy - Rent Man / Resident Area
 9) Dennis Brown - How Could I Leave
10) Dennis Brown - Should I
11) George Nooks - Left With A Broken Heart
12) Dennis Brown & Prince Mohammed - Money In My Pocket